FCC Rating (27.75)
The overall strength of the Scandal makes it the strongest hooking Hammer ball ever produced! What makes it so strong? Is it the new Scandal core, Semtex Solid CFI (Carbon Fiber Infused) cover?
The 2000 AbralonTM finish is perfect for
medium to heavy oil patterns. Although designed for fresh oil patterns, polishing the Scandal will increase its skid through the front part of the lane as well as its reaction at the back end.
People say symmetrical cores can’t
offer this much performance. Well, we beg to differ!
COVER (10) Chemical Friction, blah, blah.
Mechanical Friction, blah, blah. We got your friction! Our new Semtex Solid CFI (Carbon Fiber Infused) cover takes friction to a whole new level.
- COLOR Blue/Green/Black
- REACTION Aggressive Overall Hook
- COVERSTOCK Semtex Solid CFI
- FACTORY FINISH 500 / 2000 Abralon®
- BEST LANE CONDITION Medium to Heavy Oil
- CORE Scandal
- CORE TYPE Symmetrical
- AVAILABLE WEIGHTS 12-16lb
RG / DIFFERENTIAL
- #16 RG (2.49) Diff (.047)
- #15 RG (2.48) Diff (.054)
- #14 RG (2.49) Diff (.055)
- #13 RG (2.56) Diff (.030)
- #12 RG (2.63) Diff (.025)
#16 RG (2.49) Diff (.042)